TCI Online Instructions
First Presbyterian Church Grand Haven
Thank you for participating in the all church survey. The tabulated results of this survey will help our church in its strategic planning process by identifying our church’s strengths, as well as opportunities for improvement as we prepare to search for our next associate pastoral leadership. This survey was developed by TAG, a research and consulting firm located near Washington, D.C. Each member of a household (16 years and older) should respond. Members and anyone who regularly attends is invited to respond.
Taking the Survey
Do not labor over your decision – your first instinct is usually right. The survey will take you about 15-20 minutes to complete. You will need to complete the survey in one sitting. Your responses will be completely confidential. If you are ready to begin, then follow these basic steps:
- Log on to the website: Ctrl+Click on URL below or copy and paste into your browser: https://www.research.net/r/TAG_TCI_FirstPresbyterianChurchofGrandHaven
- Enter your church’s Password: fpcgh
- Answer each question according to the instructions. When you have finished each set of questions, click “Next” at the bottom of the page. You may use the “Previous” and “Next” buttons to navigate pages and change your answers at any point while you are logged on. When you click “Finish” on the last page, your answers will be saved and you cannot change them. There are a few write in answer questions at the end.
- Each member of a family age 16 and older should participate individually.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I can’t get to the website.
If you have trouble with this, make sure that you have pasted the full URL into your browser.
- I can’t log on.
Make sure that you have selected the appropriate link to your church and typed the password exactly as it appears.
- I can’t get past page one – it keeps taking me back to the beginning.
This is a problem with the way that your computer’s security features / network firewalls are configured. TAG cannot help you with this. The problem is with your computer or network, not with the survey.
- What should I do if I don’t know the answer to a question?
Just leave that question blank. It will not skew the results. The composite score for each question is calculated by the number of participants who answer any given question, not by how many participants take the survey.
- Common technical issues:
Due to individual computer security features, some members may not be able to get past page one. This is usually indicative of firewalls or security options that prevent the transfer of data from the Internet to our database. Members should consult with their system administrators or software vendors for assistance. This is not a problem with the survey. This is a problem that is common for a variety of reasons on the user’s computer.The only other errors that we find are typically “user” errors – an incorrect URL or password.
Need help or have questions? Let me know….firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your time in advance.