At First Presbyterian Church, we are dedicated to creating a spiritually vibrant environment for young adults who are beginning their professions, those who are looking, and those who are thriving and beginning families. We are committed to the spiritual growth of our young adults and families. Our programs are evolving and expanding to meet the needs of those in this age group. We want to be the place to be for fellowship, spirituality and learning more about the Christian walk.
Pub Theology is a place for sharing ideas, having good beer, and open conversation about stuff that matters.
Expanding our world one conversation at a time, be stretched and learn something new! All perspectives are welcome. We look forward to hearing what you bring to the table!
We’ll provide the appetizers and some potential starting points, you get your choice of beverages, and we’ll all have a conversation! We meet monthly at various local pubs at 7:00 pm. For more information, visit our Pub Theology facebook page: Pub Theology GH.
Young Families Small Group
A small group for parents of young families, where they can connect with other parents, share parenting strategies, and just have fun!
We usually meet the third Sunday of every month at 5:00 pm, but for more information, meeting dates and times, visit our Young Families Small Groups facebook page: FPGH Young Families.
Joyful Noise Christian Childcare
Joyful Noise Childcare is a ministry of First Presbyterian Church.
Licensed to provide child care for children from 6 weeks to 10 years of age, Joyful Noise is a full service daycare in a fun and Christ-centered environment. Joyful Noise Christian Childcare seeks to nurture and stimulate the growth of children in these five areas of childhood development:
- Spiritually, to foster the development of Christian values by experiencing God’s love in Bible stories, prayer and music;
- Socially, to facilitate the development of relationships characterized by caring, sharing and trust;
- Emotionally, to encourage a positive self-image, recognition of feelings and the learning of self control;
- Intellectually, to stimulate growth and critical thinking in all age-appropriate academic subjects, maintaining a non-competitive, fun-filled setting ;
- Physically, to promote healthy eating and exercise habits, and to enhance the learning of age appropriate developmental tasks and self-care. For more information on Joyful Noise visit joyfulnoisekids.com